Health and Safety at SharkFest
Please note that we will update our COVID policy based on current circumstances, as well as venue restrictions and requirements, closer to the conference dates.
The health and safety of the Wireshark community is our top priority.
Please review the steps we are taking to ensure a safe environment for attendees who choose to join us in-person.
Healthy Measures at SharkFest'22 US
- We require all those attending in-person to be fully vaccinated and up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations which includes receiving a COVID-19 Booster. Exceptions will be made for people unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons.
- We will also require all in-person attendees, vendors, and staff to wear a well-fitting mask while indoors
- We will comply fully with the Kansas City Marriott Downtown commitment to Clean & Safe Events: https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/mcidt
- Anyone experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms should stay home and get well
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue
We will be monitoring the situation carefully and will add updates as it evolves. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]